



Adison turned 2 yesterday. I can hardly believe it.
We didn't have a party since we are having one for her in a few weeks when all sorts of family are in town. But it felt wrong to do nothing, so we sang Happy Birthday to her at every opportunity.
Adison came into this world small and frail at just over 4 pounds. It is hard to believe it now. This little girl hits the ground running (really bouncing, as she goes up and down when she runs more than she goes forwards).
She's been making eyes at people since she was 6 months old, strapped into a Baby Bjorn while I shopped at Target. She is chock full of life, drama, attitude, and hilarity. She is entering the terrible two's in fantastic fashion. It is both horrifying and fascinating at the same time, and I love every minute of it.
At two, Adison loves to read books, talk, laugh with Cole, eat green peas, loves chocolate and chocolate milk, loves doggies and babies, and moves CONSTANTLY.
Happy Birthday, Sweets.
3 comments:
She's gorgeous! I'm telling you, she's ready for a photo shoot. Happy Birthday Adison!
So fantastic!! She is a beautiful sister those pictures are priceless!
She is so darling! I love her hair:) Happy Birthday, Adison!!
Post a Comment