Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Halloween




This year Halloween was even more fun than last since Adison is 2 and walking and Cole fully understood the candy-getting process. Cole has typically not been a fan of dressing up, but my Dad found a fireman costume at Costco and snapped it up right away. He has rarely taken it off since. I don't blame him, it looks like the real deal. Reflectors, brown canvas, red suspenders. He's wearing it as I type this (and it's December 23rd!).

Adison was a yellow M&M and couldn't have been cuter! Once again we were able to go trick or treating with our dear friend Lizzie and her sister Rachael only this year we went in our neighborhood. We had such fun the kids did a LOT of walking! Kevin and I did our share of sampling their bounty and helped weed out the pile a little. :)

No comments: