I love it! she is just so cute...frekles and all! Aaron has this obsession with putting markers, yogurt...and today's new thing...lollipop smearings on his face! I got him a bright blue lollipop from the bank...in 5 minutes, he had it all around his mouth (of course), but ALSO on his EYES. Oh brother.
What a fashion girl: it's like a lower lip mustache... I think that it's going to be the new hot thing out there. Just wait a few months and you are going to see it sprout all over... More popular than the goatie. Maybe we should name it and put it on wikipedia so that we have copyright on the name. Like Lostache? I'll let you come up with the name, you are far better than me at that stuff.
5 comments:
I love it! she is just so cute...frekles and all! Aaron has this obsession with putting markers, yogurt...and today's new thing...lollipop smearings on his face! I got him a bright blue lollipop from the bank...in 5 minutes, he had it all around his mouth (of course), but ALSO on his EYES. Oh brother.
What a fashion girl: it's like a lower lip mustache... I think that it's going to be the new hot thing out there. Just wait a few months and you are going to see it sprout all over... More popular than the goatie. Maybe we should name it and put it on wikipedia so that we have copyright on the name. Like Lostache? I'll let you come up with the name, you are far better than me at that stuff.
hilarious! She owns it!
Hahaha...so funny.
That is so cute!
Post a Comment