Monday, January 05, 2009

Christmas Program

Every year at Preschool Cole has a christmas program. It's the same every year, which is great because by the 3rd year they've all learned the songs very well. This year's program was on the 12th, which just happens to be my birthday. :)

Cole really loves music and loves to sing, but he is very shy about doing so up in front of people. This year I saw significant progress, though, and it was really fun to see him get up there and sing. He certainly didn't belt it out like he does at home, but at least he didn't stand there like he did the first year.

Adison spent the majority of the program laying in the middle of the isle. Why? Who knows. Because she's Adison. That's the best answer I can come up with.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is cole Joseph or a shepeard?

Anonymous said...

Hey I love to sing but i am shy in front of people. Just like Cole.