




One of Adison's christmas presents was a little movement class that is run by the county parks and recreation. I'd been wanting to sign her up for something like this for quite awhile but always managed to just miss the sign up deadline when I thought of it.
Once a week for the next 3 weeks Adison and I will go to her 30 minute class while Cole is at preschool. Adison moves. A lot. So I was interested to see how she would take a semi-classroom setting where she had to follow instructions and pay attention.
I was pleased to find out that she can sit down and listen when asked. She still got up 15 times, but was easily redirected and would listen intently as Miss Hannah explained what each thing was about.
She absolutely loved loved LOVED it. And did really well doing the ballet and gymnastics drills she was shown. It was so fun to do this with her, and I think I'll make it a regular activity. I often spend most of that Monday through Thursday time when Cole is in preschool running errands or doing housework and Adison and I needed this little special time together. What made the class even more fun, is that our great friends Lizzie and Rachel signed up for it too! Icing on the cake.
2 comments:
So fun! I did not even recognize Lizzie and Rachel!
hey i like gymnastics too!
Post a Comment