


Almost immediately after I knew I'd be going to Seattle with Mom and Dad, I decided I had to visit Seaview park with the kids. The park was just about a mile or so from the last house we lived in before we moved and I just have so many memories from there. My best friend lived across the street from the park, and up until the last visit I would go knock on her door and talk to her mom every time I came back into town.
The play equipment is different, but the big open field we played football in is still there and so is the hill we used to roll down. Watching the kids play there was pretty special. I left there when I was barely a teenager, but it remains "home" for me in that most of my clearest memories are of that park and that area. I knew I wouldn't have this chance often, so I was so glad we made the drive to visit it.
I even tried out the new equipment.
No comments:
Post a Comment