Kevin and I really love a good concert. It's something we've done usually once a year since we've been married and sometimes we'll make a trip out of it, visiting a new city to see a favorite artist.
Earlier this year Kevin started listening to country music with regularity. Soon songs like "Check You for Ticks" were on regular rotation at our house and I made fun of them freely, and without holding back. And then: the unthinkable. I started to listen to country music. I'll admit now that I like a good bit of it, and it's not the country music from years back that was peppered with more of a bluegrassy feel.
So here we are, a country-music-loving-couple and who should come to town but two of our favorites. We both got on separate computers the day the tickets went on sale, and it turns out we got some close-looking seats, just a few seats apart. We banked on someone not minding scooting down a few and bought them.
The night of the concert we walked into the stadium and walked closer, closer, and closer only to find that we were just a few seats back. That alone would have made it fun, but both Sugarland and Keith Urban put on such a fun, interactive concert. We had a fantastic time and got some amazing pictures.
(No, that is not my hand on Keith's arm, and I would also like to point out that the picture of the hand taking the picture is another not-yet-trademarked Random Capture)
No comments:
Post a Comment