Monday, June 08, 2009

The Big Trip Part 4 - The Space Needle

Someone gave me a really beautiful picture of the Space Needle a few years ago. I didn't know where to put it, but finally decided on the garage. Seems like an odd place, but it's on the wall on the drivers side so that when I pull in every day, I look to my right and have this beautiful view.

Cole asked about the Space Needle early on, and was fascinated by it. So naturally we decided to go to it during our visit. We ended up making incredible time back from Spokane and had the afternoon downtown.

It was a beautiful, beautiful day! The kids had a great time going up super high. The only disappointing thing was that I remember the elevator being so much slower and they peppered you with facts all the way down. This time it was over in a matter of seconds! No fun facts on how many people had jumped off. (Just kidding....sort of).




No comments: