We had so much fun on this trip. We do our best to not over-plan, allow for days off and time in between big activities so we can truly enjoy our vacation. One thing we've made a habit of is getting a rental house with a pool, which is pretty easy in Florida. The kids really enjoy it so much and it's a fun thing to do just staying at home. I have a couple of pictures of us playing away in it.
We always take a picture of our group outside the house before we leave, and I think I love the picture that happened before "the" picture this year. I love these moments, captured accidentally because some glitch set the camera off early. Kevin isn't in this one, because he's manning the automatic button. Nancy is mostly ready to go; she's got her picture smile warmed up. Fletcher is in the middle of saying something to Kevin. I imagine it was funny, or instructional, or both. I am grooming the kids, telling Adison exactly where to look, getting her body into place. Cole, I think, is my favorite: he knows exactly what is going on, and frankly, he's not thrilled about it.
Looking at the "after" picture you'd never know that all this went on.
The last pic is of all of us in the car, driving home. We bought the car not long before the trip with the purpose of having a 3rd row and more space and it worked out great! Another wonderful trip with family. :)
2 comments:
That's a lot of posting, I'm impressed! - Kevin looks like he got employee of the month award with a pack of free T-shirts from the Nasa Gift Store.
- I'm just lost with the timeline. When did Adison stop her paci? This past fall or just now, this spring?
- Elo]ise loves the picture of Cole jumping in the pool. She is so impressed.
I'm on a mission to get caught up, and I was going to make a game of how many times Kevin was wearing a NASA shirt on this blog...
Adison stopped her paci last october? So 2009.
Post a Comment