That's the temperature this morning. I wish I had a picture to show you how crisp and refreshing it feels. Or how crisp and refreshing I feel, for that matter. I live for this kind of weather. I have all the windows open in the house, drinking my nice steamy latte (Kevin has perfected it). I think fall is finally making its way in. And I hope we have lots of sunny fall days.
We have hardly used the back yard the last 8 weeks, it's just been so hot. We ate dinner on the deck last night and then played outside for a little bit and it was so nice.
Next thing you know it will be even cooler and we can get some fires in our fireplace cranking....ahhhhhhh.
1 comment:
I know, it was great out this morning. We actually walked to church, and really enjoyed it.
Post a Comment