Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Grocery Shopping


I usually don't exactly look forward to going grocery shopping with the kids. They aren't badly behaved, but it's just boring for them and I always contemplate things too long so that doesn't make it any easier.

Yesterday before the lunch, we scurried to the store to grab a few things. Cole saw those race car carts and of course runs to it. I thought I would see if Adison could sit in there ok, because there is basically just a lap belt and she did fine.

Well, they had the time of their lives. I can honestly say it was the first shopping trip where all 3 of us were having fun. Cole was furiously stearing his wheel, and since Adison couldn't get hers to move quite that quick she would reach over and grab his and giggle. Then she'd look at Cole and smile. Then she'd look at anyone within a 5 foot radius and smile, which would result in a comment, to which Adison would beam. And Cole was surprisingly tolerant of her when she'd touch his hair or grab his shirt.

It was lots of fun and we all left smiling. (Me because I hit the Coke machine on the way out....)

Here's a picture I snapped with my phone.

1 comment:

Carine said...

It's amazing: Cole looks like he is 3 years older than he really is. Something about his lean arms versus her chubs, makes him look so much older. Eloïse wants to know if she can hop along?