Friday, September 07, 2007

What a Man



I know the title of this post may scare some of you, but don't worry, it's not one of those kissy-kissy picture posts. (just a little good natured blog-jab)

I cannot help but post this. We had a little party for our niece this week in our back yard, so Kevin was in charge of readying the yard. I looked outside one afternoon, and there he is hard at work. That's right, Ladies, he does it all. And with a system. Here is Kevin, picking up dog poop (no small feat with two large dogs) with a spare bag attached to his belt. I'm laughing even as I type it.....Kevin would like me to point out that he didn't put any "waste" material into the bag around his belt. That's just gross.

On a more serious note, he has been hard at work with house projects. He's completed the downstairs bathroom which is a huge transformation and put some new numbers up on our house. I have pictures I'll put up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, aren't you funny sister........ :) From - the kissy kissy poster.....