Friday, September 07, 2007

Better Picture of the Display


I went to the consign show last night, and sat akwardly next to my stuff while people touched it and tried not to look at me. Others gave the "it's cute!" and moved on, which on one level it is nice to hear I'm not the only one who thinks it's cute.
I was only there about 90 minutes, and 3 people took a post card, so we'll see. I can't imagine being an actor (this will tie together, hang in there....) just because you face rejection so often and very harsh. And I didn't get any harsh rejection, merely some feigned interest. On the bright side, if I ever bump into Reese Witherspoon, I think we'll totally click, you know, because of how much we have in common (fear of rejection, etc....)

after re-reading this I sound depressed but it actually went very well, I just want to say, and that I do think I garnished some definite interest and maybe even a buyer.

1 comment:

M.B.S. said...

You can be depressed or not be depressed. But don't fear rejection. It's a matter of finding the right venue. Your stuff is amazing!