Monday, September 24, 2007

Lunch with The Hurricanes



Well, I was wrong. We didn't sit with Matt Cullen, I guess the feeling was way off. But we did sit with Justin Williams, who is an equally great player. We are so lucky to be able to go to these lunches, and I think this might be the last year as the lady who sponsors our table expressed that sentiment. Justin was very personable and funny and for the 3rd year in a row I got to sit next to the player. I'm not sure how that works out, as I don't voice a preference.

But it was a great lunch (aside from the food which was the EXACT same lunch as last yeaer) and afterwards we got to mingle and talk to other players. Kevin got autographs from Eric Cole, Eric Staal, and Cam Ward. I'm a picture person so I got a picture with Cam, who has been a favorite of mine since he started with the hurricanes a few years ago.

Here are the pictures with Justin and Cam. Justin's is blurry due to teh fact that I didnt' double check my settings.....

It was a fun afternoon and one that would not have been possible if not for Kevin's parents who drove over an hour to babysit. Thank You!!!

1 comment:

Quiet & Quirky said...

Hey - where are the pictures of Rod?? :) So great you got to go again - makes the season much more personable :)