
In between projects that I need to do, I'm letting myself slip in projects I want to do, like this little fabric christmas tree. I found the tutorial via a link on another crafty site. I'm totally addicted to these places...
Anyway, we were up with the chickens this morning, and so after a trip to the play area at the mall (WAY before it opened...) it ended up being an early quiet time / nap time. I whipped this little cutie up in about 15 minutes. I was going to stack them on the mantle, but now I think I'll thread up through it and maybe hang a few from the celing? Or make a few larger versions and put those on the mantle. Or maybe the fire place. In typical Sarah fashion, I'm ready to make a ton of them.
2 comments:
sarahsarahsarahsarah! You have to teach me. I don't even know what interfacing means. It looks great!
Love them!!! I'll take 2 large ones, please! :o) They really do look great! ~diane
Post a Comment