Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Over the River and Through the woods...

...to Grandaddy's tree farm we go. When Fletcher sold the farm last year, I immediately knew I'd miss the tradition of getting our christmas tree from them on thanksgiving day. But Fletcher always seems to have something up his sleeve, and so it really didn't come as a surprise to me that he had land in the mountains with christmas tree's growing on it.

All of us (Scott, Jenny & fam; David and the boys, Fletcher & Nancy) packed up and drove up there and picked out our trees. It truly was the most fun. What a great memory.

Ryan cutting down their three.

Adam, Leah & Cole

Our tree. Which still isn't up in the house...a rare change in our usual schedule of getting it up fast.

Adison and Nana

Kevin and Cole. I can't remember what was going on here exactly, but Cole got a little tree to put in his room and he was definately excited about it.

No comments: