Friday, November 02, 2007

Time for Red

Halloween is officially over, and of course all the Christmas stuff is out in the stores. Actually, it was out before Halloween was even over. And while this used to annoy me, I've decided this year to embrace it. I have a list of felt crafts a mile long I want to plow through in November, and the stockings I promised my mom I would finish (last year.....but this year for sure). And it all revolves around one of my favorite colors: red.

I really do love red, even though I don't wear it all the time. It's a happy, cheery color and I do like to get as much use out of it as I can during the holidays. So when I spotted this dress in the Hanna Andersson catalog I just absolutely fell in love with it. I had seen it a few years ago, before I had Adison and thought it was just the perfect winter/christmas dress for a little girl. I think I'll keep my eye on it. I just ordered her winter wardrobe this week since she had nothing and it has lots of red in it...this might just complete it. :)


picture from Hanna Andersson

No comments: