
I was at Wal-Mart this week, and I haven't shopped there for groceries in long time. But I would come to find my absolute favorite cereal was back on the shelves for the winter. Malt-O-Meal hot cereal is one grew up with and I absolutely love it. When I was in Chicago at Moody, hating the cafeteria food I survived on Malt-O-Meal.
It's not carried very often here. It used to be at the Winn Dixie before it shut down. Then I found it at the Wal Mart at the beach a few years ago and stocked up. Last winter I had to order it online from the Malt-O-Meal website. So you can imagine (or many you can't...) my excitement when I saw this staring down on me from the top shelf of the cereal isle. And just when you don't think it can get any better, 25% more, FREE! I had it for lunch that afternoon. Here's my recipe for the perfect bowl:
1. Heat according to instructions in the microwave.
2. Dump in brown sugar until the cereal turns from gold to light brown.
3. Stir in enough milk to make it creamy.
4. Eat with a tall glass a milk.
2 comments:
Interesting....it sounds good. I'll be on the look out for it:)
That sounded so good I had it for dinner last night sister! Almost forgot how yummy it is.
Post a Comment