
This is another picture that's been sitting on the computer for awhile waiting for me to write about it. We decided to have a garage sale, about 6:00 one evening when we saw that our neighbors across the streed were gearing up for one. So we did some quick sorting in the outside storage unit and Kevin really did all of the work.
I caught Kevin and Cole chatting outside. They do this often, after they've finished "the job" (which is basically any task Kevin has to do that requires a tool). And I have to say, sometimes I am a bit jealous. I think in the busy-ness of motherhood I don't often remember or make time to just sit and talk. We're always trying to get somewhere or get home, or get something done and I feel like these moments might be slipping through my fingers. Cole seems to be getting older every day and with his new little hair cut he certainly looks the part too.
No comments:
Post a Comment