

Today was business as usual. It is nice to be home. I think Cole was excited to have a little more space, he spent a good 10 minutes this morning, running around the house -- literally. We have a friend down the street with a little girl Cole's age, and so every now and then we do a swap, taking turns watching the kids for a couple of hours. So this morning we had our friend over here, and she is just so fun. They hadn't seen each other in quite awhile, so they got right to playing.
Here they are doing a puzzle together (i.e. taking the pieces out and throwing them), and also during a little snack time. She crawled right up into our red chair, so I thought, why not! And put Cole in the other one. Happy as little clams.
Stay tuned as Wednesday I drop Cole off for a few hours, we're still working on the whole separation thing.....
2 comments:
I know I am supposed to be looking at the cute kids, but i must say Sarah that the house is looking quite stylish. :)
You just made my day -- for the next YEAR. :)
Post a Comment