
Thursday we met some friends at mom & dad's pool and it was SO fun. There were four mom's and four kids ranging from 6 months to 16 months. The weather turned out to be perfect and we played before it got too hot. We brought Cole's floatie and all the kids took a turn. Cole also went under water for the first time. I dunked him quickly and he seemed pretty excited when he came back up! He didn't seem scared at all. Here's a pic of Cole and his super-cool (check out his glasses) friend Granville. It was so much fun, we're already talking about doing it again soon! Thanks to mom and dad for letting us be their guest!!
3 comments:
Now, those are some cool looking little boys....... :)
Floaties!!!!! Air filled flotation devices!!! GASP...... Who is this person and what have you done with my sister!!
I know. I know. Believe you me, I had nightmares of this very confrontation! But it was $5.........
Good news: my lifeguard instincts will never stop, as i used my "scan/lock/scan" technique in the pool.
Post a Comment