

Last week seemed to fly by! I think we had something going on every day and night of the week. Kevin and I went to a marriage & family conference the early part of the week at Providence and it was really great. Just practical information and reminders to stop and make time for ourselves and family. Cole and I had several play dates that week, more than usual and one was at this awesome pool, courtesty of a friend. Cole literally hit the ground running and did not stop until I picked him up for a snack. I took a picture of the kiddie pool view, because it is so cool! He loved running around in the shallow water.
Our weekend seemed to fly by as well, and we pretty much kept home. Neither Kevin or I were ready for Monday, but here it is. I think I'll go to Starbucks. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment