Saturday, August 20, 2005

Picture Perfect


Cole woke up earlier than normal this morning, so we thought we would use it as an opportunity to hit some garage sales. We started our adventure at Krispy Kreme with one dozen donuts. Yes, I know there are only 3 of us. Some of them are for sunday's breakfast. What was supposed to result in some great finds turned out to be one dead-end after another. So at about 9:30, we headed to the mall for Starbuck's and some excercise. Cole loves the mall. Wide open spaces where he can pump his little legs as fast as he wants and where the only traffic before 10am are a steady stream of 60+ mall walkers.
He walked the length of the mall once, which is no small task! We hit the toy area with our quarters where he rode his favorite little red convertible twice.
Kevin suggested we take our picture in the little booth, and I have to say, this was $3 very well spent.
We spent the rest of the day lounging around the house. Me working on a new tote pattern, and Kevin playing with Cole.
I can't think of a better way to have spent our saturday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds wonderful - loved the pics!

Dean said...

you crazy people.....I can just see mall security chasing you down. There is something about a mall, it is like messing up someone else's living room and then leaving....