

I'm cathing up on some pictures I took about a week ago. Buddy stayed with us last friday and saturday night. Bou and Irbe were of course, elated to have a friend. (nevermind the whole reason we bought Irbe was that so Bou could have an eternal playmate....I guess Bou knows she came from a champion breeder and Irbe came from a trailor).
When Buddy first joined the Mattix family, I never would have predicted our two horses and little Buddy would get along so well. Credit Dad for bringing Buddy over to the back yard during one of his many lunch runs whenever we are out of town.
They really get along great, and pretty much give each other their space. I think it's because on one of the first meetings, Bou got a little too close, and Buddy gave her a little back-off bark. I guess our dogs are just gentle giants, because they are very sensitive. That was all it took. So when Buddy comes they do their initial meet-and-greet, and then go their separate ways. You do have to keep an eye on Bou when they are all inside. I'm not sure what the difference is between in and outside, but once inside, Bou will follow Buddy closely and then pounce. She's like a cat, I'm not sure what's going on there.
Here they all are, playing outside. Note: Bou is in the exact same pose in each picture. She's a star, people.
1 comment:
Those pictures are great. So funny that Bou just smiles and poses..... :)
Post a Comment