I have to admit I'm not great at thinking of getting all the craft stuff out and letting Cole at it. I know it is good for him, and good to drag him away from his cars for a change of pace. Last week I got all the goodies out and let him go to town while I was working in the kitchen. I worked away, listening to him talk about his work, and suddenly he says, "look!" Being the perfectly attentive mother that I am,I did just that. Cole had decided to do a work on his face. I immediately burst out laughing, and while I am, he says "and right here!" and goes for the top of his head. Well, then I had to get back into parental role and put a stop to it. He quickly asked to go upstairs and he washed his face all by himself. One thing about Cole, he does not like to be dirty in any way...
Friday, September 07, 2007
Self Expression
I have to admit I'm not great at thinking of getting all the craft stuff out and letting Cole at it. I know it is good for him, and good to drag him away from his cars for a change of pace. Last week I got all the goodies out and let him go to town while I was working in the kitchen. I worked away, listening to him talk about his work, and suddenly he says, "look!" Being the perfectly attentive mother that I am,I did just that. Cole had decided to do a work on his face. I immediately burst out laughing, and while I am, he says "and right here!" and goes for the top of his head. Well, then I had to get back into parental role and put a stop to it. He quickly asked to go upstairs and he washed his face all by himself. One thing about Cole, he does not like to be dirty in any way...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it! I feel like I have to pull out the craft stuff because Cate doesn't stay focused on one thing to long...it's nice that he's so into his cars!!!
Fun to read all the recent blogs entries:)
Miss you, Becky
Post a Comment