Friday, November 09, 2007

Christmas Version


I got my coffee this morning (for my brother reading this, we really do make our espresso at home, almost every day, but Kevin left early this morning. What? You want me to make it myself??) Starbuck's had changed to their Christmas cups. Which of course got me to thinking how cute this Christmas fabric I had would look around the cup!

So here it is. A little change, I used a polyester batting instead of cotton. We'll see how it washes up, but so far I like the feel of it better, just a tad more study and it quildted easier. I'll let you know, whether you want to know or not beause I love these little things and I. Can. Not. Stop.

6 comments:

Bran said...

Oh, my goodness! I LOVE it. I want one!!! If Starbucks knew about this, they would so be on it...great marketing cause it makes me want to go to starbucks and get coffee all the time just to use it...it's SO cute! You impress me more and more with every creation!

Anonymous said...

Cut cup warmer. Pretty neat sister. Not sure if you are really using your machine. In case you forget, the power button is on the right.... Dean.

Sarah said...

Dean:

It’s hard to forget where the power button is when your older brother leaves it on all the time......
(Kevin will never EVER let that die. Just a heads up.)

Carine said...

Neat fabric. do you think that we could use that fabric to make Christmas ornaments of some sorts?

I like the holder too. It has the advantage of hiding WHERE you buy your coffee, when you don't buy it from Cupajoe.

Kellie said...

you are amazing! that is so cute!

and I am so excited Starbucks has started using their Christmas cups.

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! SO darling!