Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Best $2.00 Spent Part 2




So the wooden clothes pin's I bought at Target last week come in a pack of 30 or something, and I have plenty left over from my sewing room boxes to use elsewhere. Where? Not EXACTLY sure yet. I think we'll put some on the wall in Cole's room to hang some of his pictures he draws. I thought it might be fun to paint them, and he was certainly fine with that.

And while he busied himself with that, I decided to paint some myself. I used orange and grey and where I'll put them, I have sort of an idea. I explained it to Kevin last night and his response was "I'd have to see it." Which usually means, 'I don't really get it, but by the sound of it I'm not sure I'm going to like it.'

Of course, that's waht he said about my kitchen towel and he loved it. :)

No comments: