
Diane is just one of my very special friends. One of those friends where you smile whenever you talk about them. We met at a function at church when we were both single, where we happened to arrive at the same time, and ended up talking about the Apple Betty I brought for dessert. Fast Forward through years of laughter (LOTS), and weddings and moving to new places and now Diane is about to have a sweet baby boy whom is due, very soon, I think maybe even today!
I went to a baby shower for her last weekend and it was the most fun catching up and hanging out, seeing her lovely home and enjoying her company for about 24 hours. My battery died 2 pictures in, so I have an action shot of the ladies hitting the buffet of scrumptious food. (Diane is in the dotted shirt on the right).
It was a fun road trip for me (6 hours of singing along with the radio as loud as I wanted), and it was really special for me to be able to spend time with sweet Diane.
1 comment:
LOVED having you part of this special time! I couldn't imagine not sharing all of this with you! Adison's dress is adorable! Can't wait to see the pillows!
Post a Comment