Monday, January 07, 2008

P.s. I'm Thirty-three now

My Birthday was last month, and Kevin threw me a wonderful family party.

And I accidentally deleted the pictures. (AND all the thanksgiving pictures).

But it was a wonderful day. Every year I get a cake from a fantastic bakery in town, and this year I had it decorated like a wrapped present. It was delicious, as usual. I spent the day after eating TINY little pieces of cake until it was all gone.

I received all sorts of wonderful gifts that I'm loving still, and on the very day of my birthday my sister-in-law took the kids for hours and hours, that was a treat.

A few weeks later I cashed in on Kevin's gift, a massage and facial at the spa. It was a wonderful afternoon, completed by a sassy new hair cut. If there were pictures here, it would be of me smiling and grateful for loved ones showering me with such love and attention.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I'm so sorry I missed it. When is it??? I need to write it down.