

I've been stock piling fabrics that would match my orange kitchen and trying to find a way of incorporating them into the kitchen somehow. Last week I found a blog online that had some pretty kind of modern patchwork pillows and I decided to swipe her idea and try it out on a kitchen towel I'd been meaning to embellish for a long time.
My favorite part of this towel is the elephant fabric on the end. It's a japanese fabric that I got months and months ago and have been wanting to use it for a long time, but at the same time not wanting to use it because once I did then it would be gone. This little towel seemed the like the perfect spot for it, and maybe it will help me to let go and use the rest (because I also have a yard of it in green....)
3 comments:
Wow! Looks sharp! What a fabulous idea!
oh, my gosh! i love the towel colors and blocks! You find the greatest ideas out there!
I really love them. As you said, the elephant one is by far the best, but the brown one comes in close second for me. (of course, it has some brown and orange on it, it had to be close second).
Post a Comment