
Mom was kind enough to sponsor a Ladies Christmas Tea for all ladies over 4, and we were also very happy to have Chris's Mom (Cheryl) in town and come along with us too. This is the same tea room both Emily and I had tea's at the day before our wedding. It's a special, fun, place and they have a lot of cute hats to wear. Mostly the younger set opted to wear the hats, particularly my niece Margot who had a different hat on every time I looked down the table. It was such a fun afternoon, and happened because of Mom's generosity!

This picture of my niece Constance was taken using my "random capturing" technique. To execute, you simply hold the camera out without looking through the eye viewer and snap away.
1 comment:
How fun to get together for tea. What a lovely memory, I bet!
Post a Comment