Thursday, February 21, 2008

Apron Swap

You might have noticed the Sassy Apron Swap icon on the blog; I signed up to do it and was excited and nervous about it at the same time. Basically this wonderful woman organized everyone who wanted to swap and gave you the name and address of the lady you were making an apron for. Then someone compltely different had your name.
I had 2 or 3 apron patterns I had bought a long time ago, and it was a great opportunity to get them out and try it.

I did it over the course of a weekend and I personally love this apron. I could live without the pocket, but the swap required it. I'll definately make another one for myself, I like the little ruffle at the bottom of this one. It was fun project! I mailed it out last week....hopefully she will like it!

Here I am studying the pattern


The finished product!

No comments: