Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cole at Almost 4


Cole is such a fun boy to have around. He is really coming into his own little person, and has come out of the shy shell he was even a year ago. He loves to talk, and has said some funny things in the past few weeks:

(After seeing a Mini Cooper parked in the mall on display):
"Mama, maybe I could have that car for my birthday -- when I'm 9"

Sarah: "Cole, you need to go potty."
Cole: "but there's no pee-pee! I don't need to go potty!"
Sarah: "You need to try. We can't go outside until you try."
Cole:(falling on his back on the floor and sighing) "Well, I guess we're not going outside!"


(A red taxi passes us on the road)
Cole: "What is that car, mama?"
Sarah: "it's a taxi! he has his light on"
Cole: "Maybe he could bring US a pizza!!"

But I think the funniest thing about Cole is his desire to line things up. This doesn't mean he's a neat little boy who keeps everything tidy, but since I can remember he has lined up his cars, trucks...
So a few weeks ago when we had blueberries for snack, he insisted on saving the BIGGEST blueberries in his bowl and putting them back in the fridge to show daddy. In a line, of course.

1 comment:

diane said...

so cute! that sounds like something I would do! remember me inspecting the cookies on our road trip??? :o)