We had a rare warmer day this week, so the kids and I headed outside to take advantage of it. We find ourselves out in the front yard quite a bit. Cole loves to ride his push car around, and Adison likes to see how fast her little legs can take her down the driveway and up the slopes.
Today for some reason we dragged the chalk is and seeing as Cole is obsessed with roads, road signs, train tracks, etc., we decided to make our own little roadway.
We had a lot of fun drawing it out, and Cole particularly enjoyed telling me where to put the stop sign, signals, rail road signs and even doing some of the drawing himself.
Cole would make Adison and I "be the train" and go across the track while he waited patiently, grinning, for the train to pass.
The last picture, I admit I staged, but it's pretty cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment