Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Little by Little....

I'm really attempting to get more organized. And instead of spending an entire day doing a project, I'm trying to cut it down into small 40 minute size projects.

My sewing room is out of control....you can get a sense of it in the picture. Last night I made a new curtain for my room, using my sister-in-law's idea for curtains using cheap tension rods. Then this morning while Adison was napping and Cole was at preschool, I attacked the storage boxes (i.e. empty espresso pod containers)I use for little sewing supplies. I had picked up a pack of wooden clothes pin's at Target last week. Best $2.00 I ever spent. I have a hundred ideas for them. Anyway, a little hot glue, some pretty colored labels and I now don't have to open every single box when I am looking for my ribbon, or buttons, etc....




5 comments:

M.B.S. said...

What clever organizing ideas!

Anonymous said...

Indeed. Do you hire out? :)

diane said...

I adore the containers! I love containers, anything you can contain, or just organizing supplies! :o) so fun!

The Schwenk Chronicles said...

Where did you get the containers? I love them!!!! I will be needing some for the new house. :)

Bran said...

I'm so so impressed