

Don't you just love the people at M&M? Not just like, but really LOVE them?
I do.
First of all, they change the colors of their M&M's seasonally. I think this is just fun. Remember when we got to vote for the new color, and I think it was purple? And when blue came back? That was a big deal.
But thankfully their product doesn't stop with pretty colors. Inside each bag is chock full of little chocolates.
The sickies are running through our house. Kevin was down and out for 7 days straight, and it was not just a little runny nose. Adison woke up with some serious yuck this morning, and I'm getting a little something myself. Thankfully, I don't feel bad, just a bit tired. But between all that and the cool weather (i.e. Cole has LOTS of pent up energy), some days are longer than others.
So I'm finding ways to get his energy out and keep busy at home. Yesterday we put on the Cars Soundtrack full blast, and around in circles until Cole pointed at one of us and we would then "crash" -- fall down on the floor. Adison in particular loved this part.
But I'm not always chock full of energy, especially when the body is busy fighting off sickness, so I got these little gem's to help give me a pick me up when I'm lacking some spunk. I know there are probaly better ways to induce energy than a sugar-high, but right now, it's working pretty well for me.
2 comments:
I agree whole-heartedly! This is, by the way, one of the family core values that has been passed down through generations.....as in: "there's no crisis a Hershey bar can't cure" (for a few glorious moments anyway)...
Eloïse said: "At whose house are those MMMs?" When I said "Sarah's", she said: " I want to go to Sarah's house to eat some MMMs."
So she wants to tell you: "Sarah, I want to come to your house to eat some MMMs. I like what Cole is painting, I like the towel but I like MMMs better."
Post a Comment